TouchPro Certification (optional)
The Benefits of Certification are:
- A listing on the TouchPro UK register, which is made available to companies / agencies looking for practitioners. You will also be emailed details of work opportunities that arise
- Use of the TouchPro name and logo on your promotional literature
- TouchPro Institute newsletters containing the latest articles by David Palmer
How to Become TouchPro Certified
- To become TouchPro certified and go onto the TouchPro register you will need to complete the appropriate amount of practices (see below) and attend a one-to-one tutorial.
- Practice sessions after the Foundation Day: 25
- Practice sessions after the Advanced Day: 25 (50 in total)
About the practice sessions:
- You must carry out a verbal screening (as taught on the Foundation Day)
- Sessions should be performed on a minimum of 5 different clients
- A record of the dates, names, signatures and a brief comment on the form provided, is all that is required
- Sessions are to be completed within 6 months of your training
One to One Tutorial/Assessment
Once you have completed your practices, you call the office and book in your tutorial for any weekday. This is a practical 2 hour assessment, during which you will:
- receive a TouchPro Chair Massage from a trainer
- perform the TouchPro Chair Massage
- work with a trainer to fine-tune your techniques
- receive a feedback form detailing the most important points that arise during your session
We require that you:
- perform the sequence smoothly in approximately 20 minutes
- demonstrate competence of the techniques and accurate line and point location
- apply the techniques without risk of injury to yourself or to your client
give a full and clear verbal screening
- All tutorials last 2 hours and cost £50 and take place at our office: 176 Melrose Avenue, London NW2 4JY
The cost of certification for one year is £24, £36 for 2 years or £48 for 5 Years.
This process of on-going learning enables TouchPro practitioners to fine-tune their skills and continue to represent the highest standards in the chair massage profession.
Practitioners who have completed the Foundation tutorial, are placed on List 2 and Practitioners who have completed the Advanced are placed on List 1.