This 1-day advanced workshop reviews the techniques taught on our Foundation day and builds upon our routine, using advanced techniques to create an even more effective upper body sequence.
- fine-tunes the techniques learnt on our Foundation Day
- teaches an additional 15 techniques for the arms, hands, lower back and hips.
- highlights the choreography and rhythm of our massage
Support materials for Advanced Day
- 65 page online technique manual/study guide with photograghs.
- Online 1 hour Technique Video and Audio run-through of the full sequence to help with learning the routine
These materials are available online separately for £30 (refunded off the course fee if you attend within 12 months of purchase)
|Location||Venue||Foundation Day||Advanced Day||Times|
|London||NW2 Office||November 18th 2018||November 19th 2018||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||January 27th 2019||January 28th 2019||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||March 24th 2019||March 25th 2019||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||May 19th 2019||May 20th 2019||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||July 21st 2019||July 22nd 2019||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||September 29th 2019||September 30th 2019||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||November 24th 2019||November 25th 2019||10am - 6pm|
To secure a place you can either pay in full or a £50.00 deposit. The balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the workshop. The deposit is non-refundable, but can be transferred to another of our courses for up to 12 months.
A full refund, less a £50 (Non refundable deposit) for each workshop, will be made if cancellation is received two weeks prior to the workshop date.
Staged payment – Advanced Day
1 Day Foundation workshop
(10 CPD credits)
1 Day Advanced Workshop
(13 CPD credits)
Discounted single payment Total: