This 1-day workshop introduces the essential elements needed to provide an effective seated massage. During the workshop you will learn:
- The 15 minute TouchPro seated acupressure sequence for the neck, shoulders, back, and head
- 20 Japanese massage techniques that cover acupressure points in a sequence specially designed to make your clients feel relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated
- Refined body mechanics that allow you to perform up to twenty 15-minute massages a day without exhaustion or damage to your body or your hands
- How to screen clients to quickly to determine whether Chair Massage is appropriate for them
- How to perform the sequence on household chairs as well as on our massage chairs
- At the end of your day with us we will observe you working with your new routine where the assessment for your acreditation will take place
- If you attend the Foundation Course on the Sunday you can attend the Advanced Course on the Monday.
Support Materials for Foundation Day
- 65 page online technique manual/study guide with photograghs.
- Online 1 hour Technique Video and Audio run-through of the full sequence to help with learning the routine
These materials are available online separately for £30 (refunded off the course fee if you attend within 12 months of purchase)
|Location||Venue||Foundation Day||Advanced Day||Times|
|London||NW2 Office||January 26th 2020||January 27th 2020||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||March 29th 2020||March 30th 2020||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||May 17th 2020||May 18th 2020||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||July 19th 2020||July 20th 2020||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||September 27th 2020||September 28th 2020||10am - 6pm|
|London||NW2 Office||November 29th 2020||November 30th 2020||10am - 6pm|
Course fees £140.00
To secure a place you can either pay in full or a £50.00 deposit. The balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the workshop. The deposit is non-refundable, but can be transferred to another of our courses for up to 12 months
A full refund, less a £50 (Non refundable deposit) for each workshop, will be made if cancellation is received two weeks prior to the workshop date.